Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
What is Auto Insurance?
Among your most expensive assets are likely your car, your house and possessions. Following damaging incidents, you don’t want to face financial problems when trying to replace these items. Therefore, insuring them should be a no-brainer.
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, TVC Insurance is here to guide all property owners in getting effective coverage.
Car Insurance that Fits Every Driver
Driving comes at a cost. At any moment, an accident might happen. You might face property damage, injuries, or lawsuits from others whom you harm. Each scenario could lead to expensive repair costs, medical bills or lost property. With car insurance, you can get funding to right these wrongs.
Our nationwide network of insurers can provide every driver with a policy that uniquely targets their coverage needs. Policies can contain:
- Collision Insurance: Your policy will pay to repair or replace your vehicle following a car wreck.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for repairs or vehicle replacement resulting from non-accident hazards. Covered hazards might include fires, weather, theft and other mishaps.
- Liability Coverage: If your driving harms a third party, they can use this coverage to receive compensation for their losses. It usually comes in a couple of different forms
- Bodily injury coverage: Pays for injuries you cause others.
- Property damage protection: Covers damage to someone’s property, like their vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage: Pays for your medical bills.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage: Helps you cover your own losses if an at-fault driver doesn’t have enough liability coverage.
Home Insurance for Properties of All Kinds
Houses come in different shapes and sizes. They will contain a variety of belongings, and the people living in them will use the home to their content. With such diverse values attached to properties, it’s important to insure them. Available home coverage options include
- Property Insurance: Provides funding for the repairs or replacement of the home’s structure. Each policy will contain different ways of paying for lost property. Make sure you receive enough coverage to rebuild your home.
- Possessions Insurance: Possessions insurance can pay for you to replace electronics, furniture, clothing and even food following disastrous losses.
- Living Expenses Coverage: This coverage might pay for food bills, hotel accommodations or other costs while you work to repair the home.
- Liability Insurance: Covers the risks you pose to others. If you damage someone else’s property, or cause them harm, then your policy might compensate them for their losses. A covered example is when your child accidentally hits a ball through a neighbor’s window. The neighbor can use your liability coverage to repair the damage.
- Medical Payments to Another: If someone gets hurt in your home, this coverage can help you pay their medical bills. This coverage is similar to liability coverage.
- Renters Insurance: Even if you don’t own your home, you still need insurance. Renters insurance often contains liability and possessions coverage.
First-Rate Customer Service
In many cases, home and car insurance are not optional. Most states require drivers to carry, at minimum, auto liability insurance. Likewise, lenders might require mortgage holders to carry homeowners coverage.
Since you might have to have protection, why not get a policy that uniquely benefits your needs. The experienced team at TVC Insurance will research our nationwide portfolio of providers to help you settle on the policies and coverage that best suits you. Your policy will contain the most effective coverage, and it will come at the lowest prices.
Request a free online quote right now, or call us at (844) 748-5675.